Monday, February 21, 2011

Intro

I love to cook!  But it has taken me many years to learn the basics; it's not that I was ever a "bad cook," my results were always inconsistant, and sometimes even unsuccessful. After cooking nearly every day for the past 40 years, I am still learning what works.  Now that I am successful (usually) I feel like it would be fun to share the experience of creating good dishes, both plain and fancy.

My speciality--if you want to call it that--is baking.  But I plan to go into lots of other areas, and I invite my readers to add their ideas, recipes and suggestions as well.  I promise I will use only those recipes I have made successfully, more than once.

1 comment:

  1. Great. You can first send me samples of your baking and I'll let you know if I like them. : )

    ReplyDelete